The RAC Dealer Network takes pride in ensuring all vehicles are sold in the best possible condition, however as a vehicle gets older the risk of part failure increases. To give you extra peace of mind, we provide an RAC Warranty with every eligible vehicle.
What is a RAC Warranty?
When buying a used car or van, you can often be left without the same reassurance that comes with buying a new vehicle with a manufacturer’s warranty. The RAC warranty offers the guarantee that should something go wrong with your vehicle, you can receive hassle-free repairs at no additional cost.
What’s included in your RAC Warranty? *
All mechanical and electrical parts are included for failure to perform their normal function. These include the following items:
- Driveline: Braking System – Suspension – Steering – Drive System – Propshaft
- Transmission: Manual and automatic gearbox – Clutch – CVT (continual variable transmission)
- Engine: Cooling System – WCU’s – Engine – Timing Belts – Supercharger – Turbo – Fuel System
- Electrical: Air Conditioning – Electrical System – Multimedia / ICE / Display Touchscreens up to £500
* Based upon RAC Platinum Warranty